February 28, 2007
GCRIO Program Overview
Our extensive collection of documents.
Archives of the
Global Climate Change Digest
A Guide to Information on Greenhouse Gases and Ozone Depletion
Published July 1988 through June 1999
FROM VOLUME 3, NUMBER 9, SEPTEMBER 1990
TEACHING AND EDUCATIONAL AIDS...
LEAFLETS AND FACTSHEETS
Available from Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS Pubs., 26 Church St.,
Cambridge MA 12238; 617-547-5552). Single copies free with self-addressed,
stamped envelope; multiple copies $3/50, $5/100, $16/500.
- Cool Energy: The Renewable Solution to Global Warming
- The Global Warming Debate: Answers to Controversial Questions
- Guide to Audiovisual Materials on Energy Issues and Global Warming
- The Heat Is On: Global Warming, the Greenhouse Effect, and Energy
- How YOU Can Fight Global Warming: An Action Guide
- How YOU Can Influence Government Energy Policy: An Action Guide
- Nuclear Power: Past and Future
- Solar Power: Energy for Today and Tomorrow
Factsheet: How a Compact Fluorescent Bulb Lamp Saves a Ton of CO2
(E90-5), 3 pp., 1990. Rocky Mountain Inst., 1739 Snowmass Creek Rd., Snowmass CO
81654 (303-927-3851); $3.
Factsheets: Global Warming, Ozone Depletion, Acid
Rain, 2 pp. ea., 1990. Each explains topic, what individuals can do, and
sources of information. Earth Day 1990, POB AA, Stanford CA 94309
Guide to Publishers
Index of Abbreviations