Priorities for the Human Dimensions of Global Change
- Impacts of population growth, migration, and social and
institutional change on the environment and on international
- Processes through which individuals and groups anticipate and
adapt to global change.
- Impacts of changing environmental conditions on human health,
including increased exposure to ultraviolet radiation and the altered
epidemiology of communicable diseases.
- Economic issues, including the impacts of environmental
change on international trade and the development of global models
for different economic sectors.
- Governmental and legal dimensions of global change, including
institutional decision-making processes.
- Economic and social processes related to the development and
diffusion of industrial, energy, and environmental technologies.
For comments, please contact the GCRIO Web Team at: email@example.com
Last updated 04/10/96